The School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun takes immense pleasure in releasing the Moot Problem for the 8th Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial International Energy Law Moot Court Competition, which would be held between April 6th-8th, 2018.
The theme for the current Competition would relate to ‘Oil exploration and underwater cultural heritage’ and will cover areas concerning oil exploration and its possible effect on cultural heritage, enumerating cultural rights of the people and the international legal consequences of oil spill attributable to States.
- Registration Deadline: 10th January, 2018
- Deadline for Seeking Clarification: 10th January, 2018
- Memorials Submission Deadline [soft copy]: 18th February, 2018
- Memorials Submission Deadline [hard copy]: Upon arrival at the competition venue
Moot Problem, Rules and Registration Form
For further details, send your queries to email@example.com
- Yuvakshi Grover, Student Convenor : +91-8006669761
- Biswaroop Mukherjee, Student Secretary : +91-8395012189
- Krishna Pallavi, Student Co-Convenor : +91-8755267535
- Aastha Ananya, Student Jt. Secretary : +91-7060757817