By FutureLaw Desk
Application Deadline: Wednesday, August 8, 2018
- Provide legal support on various legal matters, or in a specialist area.
- Deal with civil, criminal and company related legal issues.
- Have to perform legal formalities regarding purchase, lease, sale of property.
- Prepare deeds, agreements, bonds etc.
- Liaise with internal and other appropriate external parties to resolve legal disputes.
- Act as a trusted adviser to the business, put practical legal support and advice in a cost-effective manner.
- Implement legal policies to ensure the Group’s exposure.
- LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M. degree from a reputed university;
- Enrolment as an Advocate in Bangladesh Bar Council;
- 2 years relevant experiences in legal arena;
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Within 32 years of age
Salary Range – Tk. 36,000 to 41,000 per month
Enrollment details as Advocate in Bangladesh Bar Council MUST be mentioned in the “Professional Membership” section of online application system.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process and hard copy of CV will not be entertained.
SQUARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGES SMOKERS TO APPLY
For more details and application – CLICK HERE