- Any student studying LL.B. or LL.M. or any equivalent degree on Law/ Human Rights/ Criminology are eligible for Internship at FutureLaw Initiative.
- Benefits of Internship – Hands on experiences and learning on pertinent issues of rule of law and justice, exploring and experimenting different options for the sustainable development.
- Duration of Internship is 1-3 months.
- Internship responsibilities include (but not limited)
- providing support in editing, reviewing and compiling research materials;
- providing assistance in events and program management as well as academic/ non-academic activities.
- Occasional field works
Please send your full CV, Expression of Interest (max. 200 words) to [email protected]; (Please write INTERNSHIP in the subject line of the mail)