The ALSA International Moot Court Competition (AIMCC) is a simulated arbitration hearing of an International Investment Dispute Settlement.
Students from all over the world will send in their Written Memorials for the complainant and respondent of a fictional case written by professionals. After the Written Round (Memorials), selected teams will be given the opportunity to present their memorials for the complainant and the respondent in front of a Panel of Arbitrators in the Oral Round.
- Registration : March 15th to April 30th, 2016
- Clarifications Deadline : April 15th, 2016
- Written Memorial Submission Deadline : June 15th, 2016
- Announcement of Qualified Teams for the Oral Round: July 7th, 2016
- Oral Round : August 19th to 21st, 2016
In order to get registered, teams must fill out and send the registration form to [email protected].
The deadline to register is 23:59 India Standard Time (GMT +5:30).
Late Registration is only upon request to the Organizing Committee.
For further details, please visit the Official Website of AIMCC 2016