By FutureLaw Desk
The Asian Law Students Association (ALSA) is going to host the ALSA International Investment Arbitration Moot Court Competition at Yangon University, Yangon, Myanmar between August 25-27, 2018.
The ALSA International Moot Court Competition is a simulated hearing of an International Investment Dispute Settlement. Students from all over the world will send in their Written Memorials for the Claimant and Respondent of a fictional case written by professionals. After the Written Round (Memorials), selected teams will present their memorials for the Claimant and Respondent in front of a panel of Arbitrators in the Oral Round.
- Registration is open until April 30, 23:59 GMT+7.
- Teams must send the filled registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no charges for registration during the Written Memorial Round.
- Teams that qualify for the Oral Round will be announced on July 30.
- Another registration form will be sent to those who are qualified. This form will have to be sent within 1 week to email@example.com.
For any queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please visit the Official Website