By FutureLaw Desk
IFIC Bank is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Management Trainee (Legal).
Application Deadline – May 22, 2019
Educational and Age Requirements
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) from any reputed University.
- Graduate with Honors with minimum 2(two) 1st Divisions/Classes or equivalent CGPA including 1st Division or equivalent CGPA either in SSC or HSC without any 3rd Division/Class or equivalent CGPA in the entire academic career.
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on May 22, 2019
- The position offers a monthly consolidated salary of Tk.53,600.00 during the period of probation. On successful completion of one-year probation, you will be confirmed in regular services of the Bank as Senior Officer and will be eligible for a monthly gross salary of Tk.66,450.00 as per policy.
- At the time of joining, you will be required to give surety bond for serving the Bank a minimum period of 05 years including the probation period.
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through https://career.ificbankbd.com or original job posting at BDJOBS
- After successful submission of your application, you are strongly advised to print or save your CV after checking your given information carefully. If any discrepancy found, you can edit your CV before the deadline by login into the portal.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be communicated. IFIC Bank Management reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason. Any kind of Solicitation will disqualify the candidature.