Edison Group (A group of companies including Symphony, Siemens, Edison Power, Edison Properties and Edison Logistics) is looking for an Executive – Legal.
Application Deadline – June 16, 2016
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervising and overseeing the review, negotiation and drafting of major contracts, tender documents and other legal documents, as required by the operational departments.
- Prepare & Maintain legal documents for each parties and ensure completing contracts between party and the company through preparing agreements in non-judicial stamps.
- Prepare/draft different types of legal notes.
- Collect copies of lawsuits from Courts and Provide full-fledged support to the legal manager and update him regarding lawsuit number, hearing date, collect all relevant supporting documents for filing..
- Checking the entire land document and also as from govt. land office.
- Liaise with external lawyers to ensure agreements and legal documents are promptly acted upon.
- Advising and taking immediate action to vigilance matters as referred to Legal Branch
- Masters/ LL.B, LL.B (Hon’s), LL.M
- At least 1 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Bar Council Membership (Practitioner License for district court)
- Fully computer literate having excellent command over MS Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook etc.
- Good analytical ability and problem solving capability.
- Good command over written and oral communication skills in English & Bangla.
- Strong interpersonal skill to communication with people.
- Smart, energetic and willing to work under pressure
- Dynamic and self- motivated with high personal Integrity and Loyalty.
- Medical Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Mobile Handset & Mobile Bill