By FutureLaw Desk
Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd., one of the renowned pharma companies of Bangladesh is looking for an Assistant Legal Counsel for the Legal Affairs Department. This is a fixed-term appointment and has immense opportunity for growth in the Corporate Legal arena.
- LLB and LLM degree from reputed universities
- Age at most 32 years
- Enrolment as an Advocate in Bangladesh Bar Council.
- 2 years of relevant experience in the legal arena.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Provide legal support on various legal matters, or in a specialist area.
- Deal with civil, criminal, and company-related legal issues.
- Have to perform legal formalities regarding the purchase, lease, sale of property.
- Prepare deeds, agreements, bonds, etc.
- Liaise with internal and other appropriate external parties to resolve legal disputes.
- Act as a trusted adviser to the business, put practical legal support and advice in a cost-effective manner.
- Implement legal policies to ensure the Group’s exposure
The Deadline for the application is 21 November 2020.
For application and further details, click the BDJobs Link