FutureLaw is a legal-tech and information service provider based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Our mission is to eliminate the obstacles faced by common people in accessing legal information, advice and services.
We strive to positively transform the legal services industry in Bangladesh through innovation, incorporation of technology, and capacity-building of the stakeholders.
In this regard, we are working on (a) scaling-up a LawTech platform to streamline legal support for SME and individual clients; (b) enhancing skills and capacity of young legal professionals; and (c) providing easy, trrustworthy and affordable services to our clients.
What We do
- We accumulate relevant ideas and knowledge in order to incubate, nurture, and apply them for the betterment of the legal profession and professionals.
- Our Law-tech platform for streamlining legal and consultancy services is currently under construction.
- For the capacity-building of the stakeholders, we regularly organize and collaborate with various training programs, seminars, conferences in local and international level, and promote academic discussions and publications.
- We provide research, survey, analysis, local inspection, verification and regulatory compliance (e.g. obtaining registration, licenses and approvals) services.
- FutureLaw also works as an information portal for legal professionals and academics, where the updates and developments about rule of law, justice and sustainable development can be accessed easily.
To learn more, please reach out to us by calling us at +880 1869 117 110 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information provided on FutureLaw website are for research and informational purposes only. You must seek specific legal or professional advice before relying on any particular topic discussed in this website.
- Opinions expressed in the articles at “Resources” section represent the views of solely the author. FutureLaw shall not take any liability for the information or the views provided in the articles at “Resources” section.