Call for Internship
- Any student studying LL.B. or LL.M. or any equivalent degree on Law/ Human Rights/ Criminology are eligible for Internship at FutureLaw Initiative.
- Benefits of Internship – First hand experiences and learning on pertinent issues of rule of law and justice, exploring and experimenting different options for the sustainable development; Each of the interns shall be provided with certificate upon successful completion of the tenure.
- Duration of Internship – 3 to 10 weeks (negotiable)
- Internship responsibilities –
- providing support in editing, reviewing and research (both online and offline);
- providing assistance in events and program management as well as academic/ non-academic activities;
- Occasional field works to cover events or interview;
Please send your full CV, Expression of Interest (max. 200 words) to email@example.com; (Please write INTERNSHIP in the subject line of the mail)