By FutureLaw Desk
Foodpanda Bangladesh, the food-delivery app is looking for a legal associate.
For the application and detailed job description, click the link.
As the Legal Manager, you will play a vital role in building the required management and operational team of foodpanda. It is important for us that you bring the right skills and drive, but also that you fit into our team – if you also have ambitious goals and thrive in a competitive environment.
• You will provide foodpanda Bangladesh with legal advice on operational matters for their business.
• You will be advising on, drafting and negotiating contracts with third parties such as marketing partners, suppliers and restaurants.
• You will also be called on to advise on privacy, competition, consumer law and other legal questions related to e-commerce as well as manage litigation.
• You will be liaising with our legal teams based in our global HQ in Berlin and regional HQ in Singapore to ensure common standards and practices on all legal matters.
• You will also be working closely with other departments and management to help further develop our business model on a global level.
• You will also liaise with external law firms and legal counsels as required.
• You will take charge of all corporate governance and corporate secretarial matter