By FutureLaw Desk
Bangladesh Legal Aid & Services Trust (BLAST) is seeking applications from suitable candidates for the position of 2 (two) Legal Assistants at their Cox’s Bazar office.
- Interview the clients and record their application.
- Check and maintain files, registers, and case diary regarding cases as per guideline.
- Scrutinize the case paper and analyze the merit of the case as per guideline.
- Maintain regular contact with clients/beneficiaries.
- Repair the list of clients, identifying and communicating with the clients, preparing background documents, and disseminating information to the concerns.
- Assist/conduct mediation meetings as and when necessary at the community level.
- Maintain good communication with the clients in the community level and take initiatives to resolve any legal disputes.
- Raise concern on legal matters and if necessary then refer cases to the Panel Lawyers.
- Maintain records of engaged Panel Lawyers.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/yearly legal statements/reports regarding applications received, mediation, and case studies as per guidelines.
- Keeping accurate data on managing cases and updates the Case Management System (CMS) on a regular basis.
- Conduct/organize/attend meetings, workshops, seminars, and training courses.
- Perform all other duties as and when required by the authority.
Bachelor of Law (LLB Honours) with 3 years of relevant experience.
For further details and application procedure, please click HERE.
Application Deadline – July 6, 2020